When dealing with large area applications like warehouses or big open spaces with high ceilings, it is often almost impossible to identify the exact location of sampling holes and more importantly, identify if the sampling hole is the correct size, creating unnecessary delays. The CLIP Hole Identification system is designed to alleviate such potential issues, by providing a clear, visual indication of sampling point location and its associated hole size. Each CLIP is colour-coded and indicates a specific hole diameter, providing an instantly accessible visual guide.
- Permits faster, more efficient commissioning and installation, as well as ongoing maintenance
- Installation-ready design (with no part assembly or tools required); each CLIP simply clicks into place for a firm, non-slip position
- Clear and easily accessible visual colour-coded guide to sample hole location and sampling hole size; even in the largest format applications
- Greatly simplifies sample hole drilling; a single 10mm drill can be used to create all the holes required
- Two versions available: Standard and Harsh Environments