The ECO1003A photoelectric smoke detector’s combination of unique chamber design and other technically advanced features significantly extend the service intervals before cleaning of the detector becomes necessary.
A laser-based hand-held Remote Test Unit can be used in conjunction with the range of ECO1000 detectors for alarm test purposes. The detector has also an integral LED, which latches on and remains illuminated until the detector is reset by a momentary power interruption. Bases are fitted with a shorting spring to allow circuit testing prior to fitting the detector.
- Low profile design
- Low current draw
- Automatic drift compensation
- Operates on 12 and 24VDC Systems
- Remote alarm test feature and LED option
- Approved to EN54-7 (2000)
- Approved to MED 96/98/EC
- Different range of bases available (with or w/o relay)
- -30°C to +70°C operating temperature range
- Tamper resistant feature
- Easy maintenance
- Extended warranty