M210EA Conventional Zone Monitor Modules
The M210EA-CZ and CZR conventional zone monitor modules allow a zone of IS conventional detectors to be connected to a System Sensor analogue addressable system.
The M210EA-CZ (M210EA-CZR) conventional zone monitor module allows a zone of (IS) conventional detectors to be connected to a System Sensor analogue addressable system.
The conventional zone can be powered from the analogue communication line or from an external power supply. Where the conventional zone is powered from an external power supply, the communication line is fully isolated from the conventional zone and from the power supply.
A fault signal will be transmitted to the panel in case of an open circuit or short circuit on the conventional zone wiring or when the external fault input is pulled low.
- M210EA-CZ single input conventional zone module (EOL capacitor)
- M210EA-CZR single input conventional zone module (EOL resistor)
- Connection of a zone of IS (Intrinsically Safe) conventional detectors to intelligent systems (only CZR)
- Connection of a zone of conventional detectors to intelligent systems (CZ and CZR)
- Full backward compatibility
- Common mechanical platform for modules’ enclosure
- Built-in short circuit isolators
- Monitors open circuit and short circuit faults
- CLIP and advanced protocol
- Addressability through rotary switches
- TRI-colour light pipes
- Improved light guides visibility on two sides
- Integrated DIN rail brackets
- Zone powered from comms line or 24V PSU
- Remote reset of conventional zone
- Compatible with:
IS conventional detectors (only CZR)
100, 400 and EC series detectors
6500RE and 6500RSE optical beam detectors
- Monitoring of external power supply
- External fault input
- Fits M200E-SMB mounting box
- Lasered engraved label data
- Intertek approved