– Photoelectric Smoke Detector
The 2351E photoelectric smoke detector forms part of the Series 300 range of conventional detectors. With its multitude of innovative features, the Series 300 is a detector which ‘acts conventionally, thinks intelligently’.
The 2351E photoelectric detector incorporates an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). Combined with the latest state-of-the-art optical chamber – which operates on the light scattering principle – the detector provides efficient and accurate detection of fires with a high level of resilience to non-fire environmental influences.
It incorporates a bi-colour LED indicator for instant visual indication of condition: Green = Normal, Red = Alarm.
- Automatic drift compensation
- Dust tolerant chamber with optimum detection performance and minimal nuisance alarms between maintenance visits
- Hand-held programming test unit
- Addressable feature
- Compatible with S300ZDU Zonal Display Unit
- Advanced maintenance features, implemented via a hand-held tool
- Read and write last maintenance date, chamber contamination level, thermal element value
- Programmable sensitivity
- Selectable Blink/No–Blink LED option via hand-held tool
- Automatic alarm test via hand-held tool
- Multi-function Alarm – Normal bi-colour LED indicator
- – 30°C to +70°C operating temperature range
- EN54 (2000) Part 7 Certified (Amend.1)
- Backward compatible with Series 100 bases
- Wide operating voltage:8-30VDC