The intrinsically safe 22051EISE detector has been designed specifically to provide fire protection for most hazardous environments and has therefore been engineered so that it cannot become a source of ignition in areas where potentially explosive atmospheres are likely to arise. The 22051EISE detector is approved by BASEEFA to EEx ia IIC T5/T4, for use in hazardous environments. The 22051EISE detector is therefore suitable for use in all hazardous areas up to Zone 0, 1 and 2 areas and with most gases, including hydrogen and acetylene.
- Responds well to slow burning, smouldering fires
- Compatible with existing System Sensor Protocol
- Low profile design
- Reliable analogue addressable communications
- Rotary decade address switches
- Must be used in conjunction with IST200 module & Y72221-L4 galvanic isolator
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure