Addressable Mains Switching Output Module
The M201EA–240 module is part of the new family of input/output modules in System Sensor Europe’s Series 200 plus range.
The M201EA–240 is a loop-powered device controlling an unsupervised double pole (one normally open, one normally closed) output suitable for managing 240VAC loads. The output relay is a bistable device, latching in the On or Off state on command from the control panel.
The module is supplied in new shiny white enclosure common to the whole I/O modules family. This enclosure is equipped with integrated DIN rail brackets, designed to mount directly on to a standard 35mm ‘Top Hat’ DIN rail.
- Integrated DIN rail brackets
- Switching output module
- Tri-colour light pipes
- Built-in short circuit isolators
- CLIP and advanced protocol
- Addressability through rotary switches
- Configurable relay power up position (BSI 7273-4)
- Laser engraved label data
- High power loop 48V ready
- Low standby current
- Common mechanical platform for modules’ enclosure
- Improved light pipe visibility on two sides
- IP30 rated
- VdS and CPR approved
- EN 62368-1 certified