The 22051TLE multi-criteria, multi-sensor Photo Thermal Infra-Red (PTIR) detector is the environmentally friendly alternative to the ionisation detector. The PTIR offers comparable speed of response to the ionisation technology for a fast flaming fire and is less susceptible to false alarms.
In addition to being an effective alternative to ionisation units, PTIR offers better performance over the alternative technologies of dual angle or dual wavelength optical detectors and photo-thermal detectors.
- Unique, true three sensor multi-criteria fire detector incorporating photoelectric, thermal and IR sensing elements
- Fully integrated Infra-Red Sensing to support the fire alarm decision
- Includes Series 200 Advanced Protocol
- Available with or without single pole short circuit isolation with status control through the Series 200 Advanced Protocol
- Tri-colour LED offering red, green and amber colours
- 100% mechanical and electrical backwards compatibility