FAAST Automatic Purging Unit
The FAAST™ Automatic Purging Unit provides a fully integrated and compact solution with user-selectable preventative or event triggered purging programs.
ASD systems continuously aspire the air from the monitored environment, potentially subjecting the system to contamination over time. To prevent the build-up of dust contamination into pipe or aspiration hole, regular ASD system purging with compressed air is essential. In contrast to conventional purging systems, Honeywell’s compact and user-friendly AFE70-2 and AFE70-3 units feature a patented valve, featuring full pass through when opened and which prevent any compressed air release into the ASD unit when opened. This valve can be controlled through a programmable control board that is integrated into the housing.
- A fully integrated and compact system designed for larger pipe networks
- Designed for use in Honeywell Aspiration Smoke Detection (ASD) systems
- Patented design with zero air resistance (as defined by EN 54-20)
- 6 user selectable preventive or event-triggered purging programs
- Short or long purging cycle options
- Easy commissioning without software tools