DST Sampling Tubes for Duct Smoke Detectors
The DST family of sampling tubes are pieces of steel piping with a series of holes drilled the entire length of the tube and should extend the entire width of the duct.
The sampling tube must be purchased separately. The correct length has to be chosen for width of the duct where it will be installed. The sampling tube length must extend at least 5/8 across the duct width for optimal performance. The sampling tube is always installed with the air inlet holes facing into the air flow.
- Compatible with both Conventional and Addressable Duct Detectors
- Models available DST1, 1.5, 3, 5,10:
- DST1 Metal sampling tube duct width up to 1ft (0.3m)
- DST1.5 Metal sampling tube duct widths 1 ft to 2 ft (0.3 to 0.6 m)
- DST3 Metal sampling tube duct widths 2 ft to 4 ft (0.6 to 1.2 m)
- DST5 Metal sampling tube duct widths 4 ft to 8 ft (1.2 to 2.4 m)
- DST10 Metal sampling tube duct widths 8 ft to 12 ft (2.4 to 3.7 m)