The three thermal detectors 2020F, 2020HF & 2020R, a 58°C (2020F), a 78°C (2020HF) fixed temperature units and a rate of rise unit (2020R), use state of the art thermal elements combined with application specific integrated circuits (ASIC) to provide quick and accurate detection of fires through temperature levels or changes.
The detectors also have an integrated LED which illuminates to provide a local alarm signal. This remains illuminated until the detectors are reset by a momentary power disruption. An optional LED annunciator may be used to repeat any alarm signal.
- Automatic drift compensation to reduce false alarms
- Improved chamber design to minimise the effect of dust contamination
- Ionisation-like reaction time to flaming fires without the associated environmental concerns of using a radioactive source
- EN54 part 5 and part 7 certified (CPD approved)
- 14 – 28 VDC operating voltage rate
- -30°C to +70°C operating temperature range
- Standard and deep bases with or without Schottkey Diode (2020B, 2020BSD, 2020DB, 2020DBSD)