Conventional Vision 2020P Photoelectric Detector
The 2020P photoelectric smoke detector belongs to System Sensor’s Vision range. This is a range of conventional detectors with an array of installer-friendly features, making them ideal for small, straightforward fire detection systems.
The 2020P photoelectric smoke detector uses a state-of-the-art optical chamber combined with an application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) to provide quick and accurate detection of fires. A combination of the unique chamber design and the technically advanced features will significantly extend the service intervals before cleaning of the detector becomes necessary.
It has an integral LED, which illuminates to provide a local alarm signal. This latches on, and remains illuminated until the detector is reset by a momentary power interruption.
- Low profile design
- Low current draw
- Automatic drift compensation to reduce false alarms
- Improved chamber design to minimise the effect of dust contamination
- Ionisation-like reaction time to flaming fires without the associated environmental concerns of using a radioactive source
- Remote led option
- EN54 part 5 and part 7 certified (CPD approved)
- 14 – 28 VDC operating voltage rate
- -30°C to +70°C operating temperature range
- Standard and deep bases with or without Schottkey Diode (2020B, 2020BSD, 2020DB, 2020DBSD)