– Thermal Detectors
Series 300 thermal detectors (5351TE, 5351EA & 4351EA) push the boundaries of existing conventional detector technology. They are detectors which ‘act conventionally, think intelligently’.
The three thermal detectors, a 58°C (5351TE), a 78°C (4351EA) fixed temperature units and a rate of rise unit (5351EA), use state of the art thermal elements combined with application specific integrated circuits (ASIC) to provide quick and accurate detection of fires through temperate levels or changes.
The detector also has an integrated LED which illuminates to provide a local alarm signal. This remains illuminated until the detector is reset by a momentary power disruption. An optional LED annunciator may be used to repeat any alarm signal.
- Automatic drift compensation
- Dust tolerant chamber with optimum detection performance and minimal nuisance alarms between maintenance visits
- Hand-held programming test unit
- Addressable feature
- Compatible with S300ZDU Zonal Display Unit
- Advanced maintenance features, implemented via a hand-held tool
- Read and write last maintenance date, chamber contamination level, thermal element value
- Programmable sensitivity
- Selectable Blink/No–Blink LED option via hand-held tool
- Automatic alarm test via hand-held tool
- Multi-function Alarm – Normal bi-colour LED indicator
- – 30°C to +70°C operating temperature range
- EN54 (2000) Part 5 Class A1R
- Backward compatible with Series 100 bases
- Wide operating voltage:8-30VDC