Conventional ECO1002A Photoelectric Smoke/Thermal Detector
The ECO1002 is a multi-criteria detector uses a state-of-the-art optical chamber and a thermal element combined with a microprocessor, running sophisticated algorithms to provide quick and accurate detection of fires.
The combination of photoelectric and thermal characteristics provides a faster response to ‘real fire’ situations, while at the same time reducing the risk of unwanted environmentally generated alarms. A laser-based hand-held Remote Test Unit can be used in conjunction with the range of ECO1000 detectors for alarm test purposes.
The detector has also an integral LED, which latches on and remains illuminated until the detector is reset by a momentary power interruption. Bases are fitted with a shorting spring to allow circuit testing prior to fitting the detector.
- Low profile design
- Low current draw
- Automatic drift compensation
- Operates on 12 and 24VDC Systems
- Remote alarm test feature and LED option
- Approved to EN54-7 (2000); EN54-5 (2000) Class A1R
- Approved to MED 96/98/EC
- Different range of bases available (with or w/o relay)
- -30°C to +70°C operating temperature range
- Tamper resistant feature
- Easy maintenance
- Extended warranty