Conventional D2E Duct Smoke Detector
The InnovairFlex™ D2E 2-wire photoelectric duct smoke detector features versatile mounting options in square or rectangular configuration with modular construction.
The D2E Conventional Duct Smoke Detector senses airflow speeds ranging from 0.5 -20 meters per second with proven System Sensor precision. It improves false alarm immunity (with plug-in sensor head); detects smoke even in the harshest duct applications; broadens operating temperature (-20ºC to 70ºC) and humidity (0-95% non-condensing) ranges; and simplifies installation, saving time and money.
The improved cover design, with the integrated the low-flow feature, isolates the sensor head from the low-flow technology for simple maintenance.
- Integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity: from 1.5 m/s to 20.3 m/sec
- Superb false alarm immunity with the latest sensor technology
- Broader ranges for operating temperature (-20ºC to 70ºC) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Built-in short circuit protection from wiring errors
- Transparent cover to view detector head LED
- Versatile mounting options in square or rectangular configuration with modular construction
- Easy and quick mounting to round or rectangular ducts of 0.3 m to 3.7 m wide
- Fitted with base for conventional detectors S300 range
- Cover tamper feature is incorporated to indicate a trouble condition for removed or improperly installed sensor cover.