Addressable Multiple Input/Output Module
The Multiple Input and Output module provides an easy to install device designed for use in applications where numerous single modules are required.
Designed for use in applications where numerous single modules are required, the monitor and control modules can be used to supervise and activate sounders, strobes, door closers, break glass call points, waterflow switches and other ancillary devices. For retrofit applications the conventional zone interface module is used to monitor existing zones of conventional two– wire detectors. Each module has its own address, set using rotary decade switches; unused addresses can be disabled.
- CR–6 Six Relay Control Modules
- SC–6 Six Supervised Control Modules
- CZ–6 Six Conventional Zone Interface Modules
- IM–10 Ten Input Monitor Modules
- Individual LED indicators
- Unused addresses may be disabled
- Rotary address switches
- Class A or B operation
- Removable plug–in terminal blocks
- 0-50°C operating temperature range
- 10-90% operating humidity range
- 797-065 surface mounting metal box holding one module