S200 Addressable Photoelectric Smoke/Thermal Detector
The Series 200 photo-thermal detector range delivers a consolidated, reliable, high-quality detector platform with digital communication, suitable for medium-to-large applications with simple installation requirements.
The 22051TE/TEI Photo Thermal detector uses thermal assistance to the core photoelectric smoke detector to give enhanced false alarm immunity and a faster response to a wide range of incipient fires. The plug-in unit combines two separate sensing elements that are managed by embedded software to act as a single unit. In areas where the normal daytime activities may potentially create unwanted alarms, the detector can be programmed to operate in a “heat only” mode, automatically reverting to full photo-thermal operation during unoccupied periods.
- Two sensor multi-criteria fire detector incorporating photoelectric, and thermal sensing elements
- Revolutionary chamber offering improved false alarm immunity
- Includes Series 200 Advanced Digital Protocol
- Available with or without single pole short circuit isolation with status control through the Series 200 Advanced Protocol (22051TE without isolator / 22051TEI with isolator)
- EN54 (2000) Part 5-7
- Tri-colour LED offering red, green and amber colours providing 360° visibility
- Rotary decade address switches
- Pure white colour to compliment modern buildings
- 100% mechanical and electrical backwards compatibility
- -30°C to +80°C operating temperature range
- 10% to 93% relative humidity
- Compatible bases: B500Series