– 4 Sensor Addressable Multi-Criteria Detector
The 2251CTLE Multi-Criteria fire sensor combines independent carbon monoxide, photoelectric smoke, thermal heat, and infra-red light sensor working together in one device managed by highly sophisticated and responsive algorithms.
The 2251CTLE Multi-Criteria fire sensor combines 4 separate sensing elements to act as a single unit. CO sensing (using EC cell technology) for monitoring CO products from a smouldering fire, IR sensing for measuring ambient light levels and flame signatures, optical smoke and heat detection. The integration of continual monitoring for all four major elements of a fire has enabled the creation of a detector that responds far more quickly to an actual fire and has the highest immunity to nuisances.
Working philosophy: normally it operates at a high immunity level, changing to very sensitive to fires when fire characteristics are sensed.
- Unique, true 4sensor multi-criteria detector
- Fully integrated Infra Red Sensing to determine the fire alarm decision
- CO gas sensing for fastest response to slow developing and smouldering fires
- Highest possible immunity to unwanted alarms
- 6 alarm sensitivity settings
- Compatible with all System Sensor protocols
- Automatic drift compensation of smoke sensor and CO cell
- Twin LED indicators providing 360° visibility
- Wide temperature range
- Built in test switch
- Stable communication with high noise immunity
- Third party certified with support for forthcoming Series 200 Advanced Protocol
- -20°C to +55°C operating temperature range
- 15 to 90% relative Humidity
- Compatible bases: B500Series