Conventional ECO1004T, ECO1005 & ECO1005T Thermal Detectors
The three thermal detectors ECO1004T, ECO1005 & ECO1005T is applicable for small-to-medium sized systems, such as small industrial units, retail units and guest houses.
The three thermal detectors ECO1004T, ECO1005 & ECO1005T (58°C and 78°C fixed temperature and a rate of rise) thermal detector use state of the art thermal elements combined with application specific integrated circuits (ASIC) to provide quick and accurate detector of fires through temperate levels or changes. A laser-based hand-held Remote Test Unit can be used in conjunction with the range of ECO1000 detectors for alarm test purposes. The detector has also an integral LED, which latches on and remains illuminated until the detector is reset by a momentary power interruption. Bases are fitted with a shorting spring to allow circuit testing prior to fitting the detector.
- Low profile design
- Low current draw
- Automatic drift compensation
- Operates on 12 and 24VDC Systems
- Remote alarm test feature and LED option
- Approved to EN54-5 (2000) Class A2S (ECO1005ST), BS (ECO1004T), A1R (ECO1005)
- Approved to MED 96/98/EC
- Different range of bases available (with or w/o relay)
- 58°C / 78°C operating temperature range
- Tamper resistant feature
- Easy maintenance
- Extended warranty