Analogue Isolator Base
The System Sensor B524IEFT-1 is a specialist base in addition to the traditional low profile or deep bases, designed for use with all System Sensor 200 analogue addressable detectors.
The System Sensor B524IRFT-1 isolator base prevents an entire communications loop from being disabled when a short circuit occurs. It achieves this by isolating the part of the loop containing the short circuit from the remainder of the circuit. The base will automatically restore the entire loop when the short circuit is corrected. Up to 20 devices may be isolated per isolator base depending on the device type.
- Low profile (26mm)
- Low Current consumption (100 µA)
- Up to 99 isolators per loop
- Complete isolation of short circuits
- Automatic restore when short circuit is corrected
- Rugged industrial construction
- Remote LED Connection
- Sensor continues to operate in case of a short circuit on either side of isolator base