The B524HTR Heater Base is a two wire heated base. Designed to be used when environmental conditions mean frost or condensation may build in the detector’s chamber and cause false alarms, it has been designed to raise the temperature of the sensor by a few degrees, thereby preventing problems associated with condensation in the sensing chamber or electronics. The heat delivered through the PCB heats the detector using convection air flows.
- Improves resilience to condensation
- Consists of 300 ohms of surface mounted resistors
- 2.6 Watts of heating power at 28VDC
- AC supply can be used, maximum 4 Watts power
- Terminals capable of accepting 2.5mm2 cable
- Total depth of only 36mm
- Mounting to mounting boxes with a hole spacing between 21(2”) and 60mm. Screw size less than 4.5mm diameter.
- -30°C to +60°C operating temperature range
- 10% to 93% Relative Operating Humidity
- Compatible with all S200 addressable sensors