Addressable Mains Switching Output Module
The M201E–240 and M201E–240–DIN are part of the family of input/output modules in System Sensor Europe’s Series 200 plus range.
The M201E–240 is a loop-powered device controlling an unsupervised double pole (one normally open, one normally closed) output suitable for managing 240VAC loads. The output relay is a bi-stable device, latching in the on or off state on command from the control panel. The module is supplied in a wall mounting box as standard with a grounding terminal provided. The M201E–240–DIN, has the same features and capabilities, but is designed to mount directly on to a standard 35mm ‘Top Hat’ DIN rail. It’s supplied unboxed for installation in a suitable enclosure.
- M201E–240 mains switching output module
- M201E–240–DIN; DIN rail mount 240V mains switching output module
- Tri-colour LEDs
- Built-in short circuit isolators (selectable/de-selectable on individual module basis)
- Decade address switches
- Plug-in field wiring terminals
- Approved to CEA GEI 1–082 and CEA GEI 1–084
- -20°C to 60°C operating temperature range
- 0% to 95% operating humidity range