S300 Conventional Zonal Display Unit
The S300ZDU Zonal Display Unit forms part of the Series 300 conventional detector range, a range which „acts conventionally, thinks intelligently“.
The S300ZDU Zonal Display Unit differentiates S300 line from all other conventional fire alarm systems, providing quick and accurate information about the location of the fire, displaying short circuit fault conditions.
The S300ZDU is a wall mounted module that connects the Fire Control Panel and Series 300 detectors on each detector circuit. When a detector goes into an alarm condition it transmits a numeric address to the S300ZDU. The S300ZDU displays the detectors’ numeric address on its 4 digit LCD display. If more than one detector on the same zone goes into alarm, the S300ZDU will scroll through all of the appropriate addresses.
- Compatible with Series 300 Conventional Detector Range
- Displays numeric address of the detector in alarm
- Powered directly from the detector circuit
- Provides quick and accurate information about the location of a fire
- Displays multiple alarms
- Displays short circuit wiring fault conditions