S200 Addressable Thermal Detectors
Thermal detectors 52051E/EI, 52051HTE/HTEI, 52051RE/REI, are part of S200 range are analogue addressable sensors employing low mass thermistors and microprocessor technology for fast response and linear/raising temperature sensing.
The 52051E/EI and 52051HTE/HTEI detectors‘ linear response allows these sensors to be used to signal temperatures over the range of 58°C (Class A1S) to 78°C (Class BS). The 52051RE/REI uses the same thermistor and microprocessor technology to provide an alarm when the rate of rise in temperature exceeds 10°C/minute (typical) or if the temperature exceeds a threshold of 58°C (Response Class A1R).
With the implementation of the Series 200 Advanced Protocol, any model can be software configured to be either a fixed 58°C, a fixed 78°C unit or a 58°C with rate of rise device.
- 58°C & 78°C fixed temperature and rate of rise heat detectors
- Digital Advanced Protocol
- Ability to customise the heat thresholds of each detector to the specific risks found in the application
- Available with or without single pole short circuit isolation with status control through Advanced Protocol (52051E/HTE/RE without isolator / 52051EI/HTEI/REI with isolator)
- Tri-colour LED offering red, green and amber colours providing 360° visibility
- Rotary decade address switches
- Pure white colour to compliment modern buildings
- 100% mechanical and electrical backwards compatibility
- -30°C to +80°C operating temperature range
- 10% to 93% relative humidity
- Compatible bases: B500Series