S200 Addressable Photoelectric Smoke Detector
The Series 200 Photoelectric Smoke Detector range delivers a consolidated, reliable, high-quality detector platform with digital communication, suitable for medium-to-large applications with simple installation requirements.
The 22051E/EI photoelectric smoke detector operates on the light scattering principle, with a highly efficient detection chamber, result of many years of research and design by System Sensor. The plug-in unit uses sophisticated processing circuitry that incorporates smoothing filters to help eliminate transient environmental noise conditions that can be the cause of unwanted alarms. The devices are managed by embedded software running complex algorithms that further improve resilience to false alarms and improve detection speed.
- Revolutionary chamber offering improved false alarm immunity
- Includes Series 200 Advanced Digital Protocol
- Available with or without single pole short circuit isolation with status control through the Series 200 Advanced Protocol (22051E without isolator / 22051EI with isolator)
- Tri-colour LED offering red, green and amber colours providing 360° visibility
- Rotary decade address switches
- Pure white colour to compliment modern buildings
- 100% mechanical and electrical backwards compatibility
- New Base design to compliment the detector
- -30°C to +80°C operating temperature range
- 10% to 93% relative humidity
- Compatible bases: B500Series