Conventional Vision 2020 PT Smoke/Thermal Detector
The 2020PT multi-criteria detector belongs to System Sensor’s Vision range. This range of conventional detectors have an array of installer-friendly features, making them ideal for small, straightforward fire detection systems.
The 2020PT multi-criteria detector uses a state-of-the-art optical chamber and a thermal element combined with sophisticated algorithms to provide quick and accurate detection of fires. The combination of photoelectric and thermal characteristics provides a faster response to ‘real fire’ situations, reducing the risk of unwanted environmentally generated alarms.
It has an integral LED, which illuminates to provide a local alarm signal. This latches on, and remains illuminated until the detector is reset by a momentary power interruption.
- Low profile design
- Low current draw
- Automatic drift compensation to reduce false alarms
- Improved chamber design to minimise the effect of dust contamination
- Ionisation-like reaction time to flaming fires without the associated environmental concerns of using a radioactive source
- Remote led option
- EN54 part 5 and part 7 certified (CPD approved)
- 14 – 28 VDC operating voltage rate
- -30°C to +70°C operating temperature range
- Standard and deep bases with or without Schottkey Diode (2020B, 2020BSD, 2020DB, 2020DBSD)