Analogue Photoelectric Smoke Sensor 22051EISE
The 22051EISE photoelectric sensor is a plug in intrinsically safe smoke sensor combining an optical sensing chamber with analogue addressable communications.
The intrinsically safe 22051EISE detector has been designed specifically to provide fire protection for most hazardous environments and has therefore been engineered so that it cannot become a source of ignition in areas where potentially explosive atmospheres are likely to arise. The 22051EISE detector is approved by BASEEFA to EEx ia IIC T5/T4, for use in hazardous environments. The 22051EISE detector is therefore suitable for use in all hazardous areas up to Zone 0, 1 and 2 areas and with most gases, including hydrogen and acetylene.
- Responds well to slow burning, smouldering fires
- Compatible with existing System Sensor Protocol
- Low profile design
- Reliable analogue addressable communications
- Rotary decade address switches
- Must be used in conjunction with IST200 module & Y72221-L4 galvanic isolator
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure