Agile Wireless Remote Indicator
The Agile™ Wireless Fire Detection System is a newly designed platform of wireless fire devices suitable for all applications where wired fire devices cannot be installed for economic or aesthetic reasons.
The Agile™ Wireless Fire Detection System is a newly designed platform of wireless fire devices suitable for all applications where wired fire devices cannot be installed for economic or aesthetic reasons. The new wireless platform is powered by robust MESH network technology providing REDUNDANT communication paths to each wireless device. This makes the network highly reliable, protecting against broken communication links. All operations for the design, configuration and diagnostics of the systems are greatly simplified thanks to the AgileIQ™ software suite specifically designed to support AGILE through out the whole lifecycle of the product.
Agile™ Wireless Remote Indicator Features
- Mesh multiple communication paths for increased reliability
- 18RF channels at 868MHz – provides greater tolerance to interference
- Up to 4 detector can be associated to one remote indicator
- Up to 4 remote indicator can be associated to the same smoke detector
- 1 integrated antennas on each remote indicator
- Up to 200m free air communication range – providing good coverage levels
- 2 CR123 Batteries deliver average 5 year battery service life – reducing maintenance requirements
- Addresses set using rotary switches – reduced commissioning time
- Patented battery service life prediction feature – more proactive maintenance
- Peace of mind – battery redundancy, delivering ‘always on’ performance
- Agile IQ 3-in-1 software for easy design, configuration and diagnostics
Wireless Remote Indicator – Model number M200I-RF