Software and Hardware
A complete set of intuitive and easy to use software and hardware tools dramatically improves system installation and maintenance. Click Here to go to the partners area and download the software.
Agile IQ 3 in 1 Software
Design: Intuitive wizard based approach
– easy to set up
Configuration: Automatic mass configuration of
network device – saves time
Diagnostics: Complete visibility of the wireless
network – simplifies troubleshooting
• Agile USB dongle eliminates hardwired connection
and maintenance equipment
• Accessories to assist with set up and maintenance
Agile IQ 3-in-1 Software
• The Agile wireless fire detection system is supported by a powerful and
intuitive 3-in-1design configuration and diagnostics software
• Agile IQ defines the best possible wireless mesh network for the application & provides a visual picture of network, simplifying troubleshooting
• Users will benefit from ‘step-by-step’ on screen guidance
Agile IQ - Design
• Agile IQ allows the user to build a network by placing devices on the building plan
• Plans can be imported in image or CAD formats & simulated remotely
• EN54-25 compliant designs can be created and simulated for optimum performance
• Visual network representation allows easy issue identification
Agile IQ 3-in-1 - Configuration
• Users can quickly configure the gateway from the Agile IQ design data
• Manual and automatic device configuration options are available
• Data can be downloaded securely from the gateway
Agile IQ 3-in-1 - Diagnostics
• Agile IQ provides a real time picture of the network without compromising system operation
• Software identifies device addresses, battery levels and link quality
• Comprehensive diagnostic reports can be generated for risk assessment
• Allows for proactive system maintenance and easier troubleshooting
Agile USB dongle
The Agile IQ software is used in conjunction with a wireless USB dongle connected to a PC, which allows wireless system design, configuration and diagnostics to be carried out without the need to use any hardwired connection.
A range of accessories are available to assist with the surveying process. These allow devices to be temporarily positioned in their final location so that critical communication links can be tested without the need for ladders or maintenance platforms.
Simplified installation and commissioning
Copyright © 2017 System Sensor. All rights reserved.
All technical data is correct at time of publication and is subject to change without notice. All trademarks acknowledged.
Installation information: in order to ensure full functionality, refer to the installation instructions as supplied.